USD 799USD 799
5d / 4n Excursion and Hiking in Galapagos
5 days and 4 nights
antes del viaje
Spanish / English
5d / 4n Excursion and Hiking in Galapagos
- This program is aimed at people who want to visit the enchanted islands in a short period of time but who also travels extraordinary places. It involves snorkeling and hiking activities.
- From the Itabaca Canal on Santa Cruz Island. A duct will be waiting with a sign with your name.
- Day 1: The activities will start according to the arrival flight schedule to Galapagos.
- Day 2: Departure of the boat at 07:00 am. You must appear at the meeting point 40 minutes before.
- Day 3: To confirm previous days.
- Day 4: Departure 07:00 am
- Day 5: According to the departure flight itinerary
Tour to the top of Santa Cruz
- BUS FOR YOUR ACCOUNT. Upon arrival at Baltra airport, please take one of the buses (USD 5 per person)) to the Itabaca canal, then cross with the ferry ($ 1pp). On the other side, your Spanish-speaking driver will wait for you to take you to Puerto Ayora or to the highlands.
- ARRIVAL IN SANTA CRUZ. The highlands of Santa Cruz are of an intense green that contrasts perfectly with much of the low dry islands. The dominant vegetation in the highlands is the Scalesia trees that generate a lush green color.
- WALK BY RESERVATION OF TURTLES. Then we will take a short walk that will take us to a 600-acre private reserve where giant Galapagos turtles roam freely, graze and sleep. Walking among the turtles in the wild will be one of the most precious moments of your trip.
- WALK THROUGH LAVA TUNNEL. After visiting these prehistoric creatures in their natural habitat, we will take a 5-minute walk to the entrance of a burning tunnel of 450 meters (1350 feet). Under a ceiling almost 20 feet high in most places, you will have the incredible opportunity to see lava stalagmites, stalactites, sulfur, mineral colored walls and the undulating lava floor formed along these lava formations .
- TRANSFER TO HOTEL. After this beautiful visit you will be transferred to your hotel in Puerto Ayora.
Speedboat: Santa Cruz - Isabela - Tintoreras
- TRANSFER TO SANTA CRUZ. This day includes the transfer from Santa Cruz Island to Isabela.
- UP TO PUERTO AYORA FOR YOUR ACCOUNT. The arrival to the pier of Puerto Ayora is on your own.
- AQUATIC TAXI FOR YOUR ACCOUNT . We recommend you arrive at the dock to register for your speedboat trip. From the Santa Cruz pier to the speedboat, you must pay the water taxi ($ 1.00 per person). Once you arrive in Isabela, you will have to pay the water taxi ($ 0.50 per person) to get to Isabela's pier. Finally you can take a taxi ($ 1 per person) to get to your hotel. Speedboat: Santa Cruz - Isabela (Travel time 2 hours and a half)
- VISIT TO DYEERS. "Las Tintoreras," is an island chain full of coves and hidden beaches. The islet of Las Tintoreras is located in the south of Puerto Villamil. It has a bay where it is possible to see sea lions, sea turtles, iguanas, stingrays, etc. This bay is connected by a superficial crack with crystalline water that closes at low tide. In this crack, it is possible to see sharks swimming from the White point with the rest of the tropical and marine fish.
- OBS OF PINGUIMOS, SHARKS AND TURTLES. It is necessary to travel in a boat to reach Tintoreras, the routes and access are easy. It takes about 10 minutes from the pier of Puerto Villamil to Las Tintoreras. There, you will find the local Galapagos penguin, as well as sharks, sea turtles and sea lions.
- ACCOMMODATION Night accommodation on Isabela Island.
Cabo Rosa tunnels
- OPTIONAL. DIVING This is the most spectacular site for diving on Isabela Island. The water is shallow, calm and very clear, a sea sanctuary. A series of lava flows have produced geological formations, a series of arches and tunnels below and above the water; a habitat for many species of Galapagos. The entrance to the enclosure is shallow and the waves can be strong, for this reason, access can be complicated. The best time to visit the tunnels is between January and May. SNORKEL This is an exciting adventure boat to a very unique geological site, a snorkeling paradise and home to several species of the incomparable enchanted islands. There is an extension of 800 meters and an average temperature between 18 and 22 degrees Celsius. The large numbers of seabirds such as albatrosses, flamingos, blue-footed boobies, the frigate bird, are on the banks, where you can also see the feeding of different species such as turtles, iguanas, sea lions, manta rays, penguins , lobsters and sea snakes.
- ACCOMMODATION Night accommodation in Isabela.
Sierra Negra Volcano / Transfer boat to Santa Cruz
- HIKING Climbing the volcanic crater of Sierra Negra is simply not unavoidable for geology lovers and adventure lovers. Since its last eruption in 2005, the geographically unique volcano of Sierra Negra is home to incredible lava roads adorned with plants and with local animal life.
- BIRDS OBS. On the way to the Sierra Negra Volcano there is an obvious change of landscape when you get closer to the highlands, from the volcanic aridity with black soil and little vegetation to a humid forest with local and foreign plants introduced into the environment. Sierra Negra is an excellent place to watch birds (finches and "curracas" among many others). There are two paths to take, depending on the stamina of each person, one is a circuit that reaches the viewpoint of the Sierra Negra volcano, and the other route goes along a flat road to the Chico volcano.
- TREKKING In the morning we will travel by car to the upper part of Isabela, following the route to the end of the road. There, we will start a walk to a new geological world. During the walk we will have the opportunity to admire the view and the incredible contrast between the volcanoes and the sea, to finally reach the edge of the volcanic crater of the Sierra Negra, the second largest active volcanic crater in the world.
- RETURN TO SANTA CRUZ. Once the tour is over, you must remove your bags from the hotel to begin your return to Santa Cruz Island.
- BOAT ON YOUR ACCOUNT. Speedboat: Isabela - Santa Cruz (Travel time, two and a half hours) We recommend you arrive at the pier to register for your speedboat trip. From the Isabela pier to the speedboat, you must pay the water taxi ($ 1.00 per person). Once you arrive in Santa Cruz, you will have to pay the water taxi ($ 0.50 per person) to get to the Santa Cruz pier. Finally you can take a taxi ($ 1 per person) to get to your hotel.
- ACCOMMODATION Accommodation on Santa Cruz Island.
Transfer from Puerto Ayora to the Itabaca Canal
- TRANSFER At the coordinated time, a driver will pass by your hotel to transfer you to the Itabaca Canal and can advance to the airport in Baltra for your return to the mainland.
- Group excursions
- Bilingual English / Spanish guide
- Comfortable transportation
- Speedboat Santa Cruz - Isabela - Santa Cruz
- Flights to and from Galapagos
- Entrance fees to visitor sites
- Travel insurance
- Soft and alcoholic drinks.
- Meals not specified
- Entrance to Galapagos National Park and Ecuador
- Ingala Card per person $ 20
- Isabela Island rate per person $ 20
- Water taxi per person $ 1
- Transportation Puerto - Hotel * within walking distance
- Bus - Airport - Itabacca Canal - Airport (by road: $ 5 up to 65 years / $ 2.5 older than 65 years)
- Enter Santa Cruz Highlands
- Galapagos per person $ 100 (foreigners)
- Water activities (incluida)
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- Flora, wildlife observation (incluida)
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour and / or vary the itinerary at its discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
- Seats in transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
hotel-2-estrellasHotel España / Hotel Coral Blanco
- Comfortable rooms Wi-Fi signal
- In case of full occupancy in hotels, it will be replaced with similar options.
Cancellations policyFREE cancellation as long as the guest cancels at least 7 days before the trip
USD 799USD 799.00