USD 447USD 447
3d / 2n Excursion + Water Activities in Galapagos
3 days and 2 nights
antes del viaje
Spanish / English
3d / 2n Excursion + Water Activities in Galapagos
- We invite you to enjoy knowing the Enchanted Islands, knowing its incredible tourist attractions, swimming with turtles (snorkeling), navigable tours, and at each step observe incredible species of flora and fauna. In other words, you will live unforgettable moments with your loved ones.
- Upon arrival in the Enchanted Islands, you will receive a naturist guide who will direct you to move to the Itabaca Channel, and then to your designated hotel on Santa Cruz Island - Puerto Ayora and the next day will guide you on your designated tour.
- In case, the traveler arrives after 12:00 noon , the operator will attend later without problem.
- UP TO BALTRA AIRPORT
- TRANSFER TO ACCOMMODATION CENTER
- STAY RECOMMENDATIONS
- VISIT CHARLES DARWIN SCIENTIFIC STATION
- OBSERVATION BIG TURTLES BREEDING PROGRAM
- OBSERVATION VARIOUS RACES TURTLES GALÁPAGOS
- VISIT THE LOBERIA ISLAND
- OBSERVATION GRAN COLONY OF MARINE WOLVES
- PRACTICE OF SNORKELLING SURROUNDED BY MARINE WOLVES
- SPECIAL OBSERVATION SITE MULTICOLOR FISH
- OUTPUT OUTPUT
- OBSERVATION OF GAVIOTINS, PIQUEROS, FRAGATAS, ETC
- CHANNEL AND SHARK OBSERVATION VISIT
- FROM THE VIEWPOINT OBSERVATION INCREDIBLE LANDSCAPES
- VISIT PLAYA DE LOS PERROS
- OBSERVATION COLONIA DE IGUANAS MARINAS
- VISIT THE CRACKS
- INTERESTING OBSERVATION LAVA FIGURES
- REFRESHING BATH AND SURFACE DIVING
- BEACH TOUR IN BAHÍA TORTUGA
- PLACE BLACK TURTLE NESTING
- RECREATION ON THE BEACH OF ARENA BLANCA
- OBSERVATION OF SHARKS AND SEA TURTLES
VISIT LOS GEMELOS CRATER
- VISIT LOS GEMELOS CRATER
- PHOTOS WITH THE LANDSCAPE
- OBSERVATION OF ENDÉMIC PLANTS (SCALESIA)
- EXCELLENT PLACE TO SEE PINZON CARPINTERO AND PÁJARO BRUJO
- GUAYABILLO TREES OBSERVATION
- TRANSFER TO THE AIRPORT IN BALTRA
- Ground transportation from the Itabaca Canal to Puerto Ayora on Santa Cruz Island
- River transport
- Naturalist Guide in English and Spanish
- Login visiting sites
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Snorkeling equipment
- Transit control card: Rate at the airports of Guayaquil or Quito ($ 20). Rate for all without exception.
- Entrance fee to the Galapagos National Park to be canceled at the airport of Baltra or San Cristobal ($ 100 foreigners $ 50 Andean and Mercosur community and $ 6 nationals). 50% rate minors (2 to 12 years), disability and 3rd age, (0 to 2 years do not pay).
- Bus Lobito de Baltra to the Itabaca Channel ($ 5) one way and ($ 5) return. 50% rate minors, disability and 3rd age.
- Itabaca Barge to Santa Cruz Island ($ 1) one way and ($ 1) return.
- Entrance to Isabela Island ($ 5 nationals and $ 10 foreigners), 50% disability
- USD 1 water taxis for crossing the pier to the speedboat
- Alcoholic drinks
- Food (lunch and dinner)
- Water activities (incluida)
- Natural areas visits (incluida)
- Boat rides (incluida)
- There are three airlines that provide air transport service to the Galapagos Islands, which are Avianca, LAN or Tame, that is, you will be transported in one of them to the Enchanted Islands.
- This service is provided in Spanish and English.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- Service is subject to variation without notice, due to weather conditions (rains, etc.), and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary. Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies. In this case, the operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour and / or vary the itinerary at the discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- Lunches and dinners can be purchased by the client himself, finding a large amount of variety and alternatives in quality and prices
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for claims, postponements or returns.
- Service is provided in shared mode (with more passengers in the group). Seats in transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
- Prices vary slightly by season, request an update of the price with the exact date of the tour to the Galapagos Islands.
- As it is a high season service, ADVANCE PURCHASE is recommended (up to 15 days before the trip).
- If you wish we can advise you for the purchase of your air tickets and lodging in Quito.
- One of the best hotels in Galapagos, which offers comfort to the customer, which has Wifi service, air conditioning, swimming pool and more
Taxi Express Galápagos
- Taxi Express Galápagos
- Comfortable vehicles will transport us from the Itabaca Canal to your hotel and tourist attractions, which have air conditioning. They are led by professional and very friendly drivers.
- Naturalist guides will be present at all times to guide them.
USD 447USD 447.00